Part Ref: FCTG / IR
- Securely boxed complete with gauge.
- This tool allows you to check the levels of lift the female couplings will cause when coupled to the male self sealing valve.
- The gauge checks the correct operation of the test tool.
- Double band in indicator section.
- Start of yellow band indicates minimum requirement of 3 mm lift.
- Start of green band indicates preferred level of lift for correct operation – 4 mm.
- Used to verify correct manufacture and installation of female service line coupling.
- As supplied to VOSA and OEM.